Bermuda is an archipelago of 7 main islands ringed by treacherous reefs that make it one of the world's top diving destinations. You will be enchanted by its pastel-colored houses and stately mansions surrounded by lush greenery, fragrant frangipani & bougainvillea and perfect pink-sand beaches. Bermuda's varied topography makes it ideal for all types of water sports, hiking & golfing.
Find Bermuda Cruises at 24x7Cruise.com
Favorite excursions & activities in Bermuda
- From Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda take a catamaran cruise to secluded swim sites to swim, kayak, observe marine life while snorkeling or simply relax on a lounge chair on the serene beach. You will be treated to Island music & complimentary rum cocktails while sailing back.
- Explore the wondrous formations in Crystal Caves which include a crystal-clear lake and a profusion of white stalactites. A pontoon boardwalk that floats atop the lake allows a close look at the geological formations underwater. Then, spend a few hours relaxing at a series of beaches linked by footpaths and surrounded by a nature reserve.
- Take a catamaran trip to the northernmost coral reef in the world. While you enjoy complimentary soft drinks, the crew provides informative commentary on the island and the fascinating undersea ecosystem. After mooring in a magical deep blue oasis, bordered by fringe reef on nearly all sides you’ll be given snorkeling equipment & instructions to explore the great expanses of pristine reef. You can relax with a complimentary Rum drink while you sail back.
- Visit the Bermuda Aquarium and Zoo to view birds, mammals and marine life.
- Hartley's Undersea Walk is a fantastic helmet diving adventure on the sandy bottom in 10 feet of water, between coral reefs and waving sea fans. You will see parrotfish among the corals just a few feet away and can safely hand feed the lovely angelfish.
- Dolphin Quest Bermuda, located at the historic National Museum of Bermuda offers fun, interactive dolphin encounter programs for all ages. Whether you prefer to swim with dolphins or to watch the spectacular Dolphin shows from a distance, this place is worth exploring.
Best time to cruise
The best time to cruise in this region is between May and September.