Immerse yourself in Canada’s rich history and British heritage besides the natural beauty of the rugged coastline as you cruise along the cities of Boston and further upwards to Quebec.
Norwegian cruise line, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity cruises sail along the spectacular Eastern Seaboard with roundtrips from Boston, Baltimore or New York City.
Find Canada & New England Cruises at 24x7Cruise.com
Favorite things to do on these cruises
- Witness the delightful colors of the changing fall foliage, one of nature's amazing spectacles!
- In Boston, USA- Choose one of the most scenic drives on the East Coast of USA which includes a memorable visit to Acadia National Park, past Sand Beach, Schooner Head Overlook, and the High Seas Estate, a mansion built by a wealthy gentleman whose wife perished on the Titanic. Continuing on, you will see Otter Cliffs and the gulf of Maine with breathtaking views of the off shore islands, then travel through pine wood forests and past the Jordon Pond House.
- Visit Boston’s wharf area where restaurants serve the freshest local lobsters!
- Bar Harbor, Maine is where you will get the opportunity to go whale watching –Active outdoor travelers can trek up Cadillac Mountain to get sweeping views of the rugged coastline of New England.
- Halifax, Nova Scotia- Settle down for a picturesque drive through Halifax, to admire historic sites such as the Halifax Citadel, the Province House, Canada’s oldest legislative building, and Peggy's Cove, a quaint fishing community with one of the country’s most photographed lighthouses. Along the way, you will hear about Halifax’s history and stop at the World Heritage site of Old Town Lunenburg which is North America’s best surviving example of a planned British colonial settlement.
- In Portland, Maine take a scenic drive through the old port city where the warehouse district has been transformed with charming restaurants, pubs, boutiques & galleries, followed by a stop at Portland Headlight- the oldest lighthouse in Maine, and the charming seaside town of Kennebunkport.
- Quebec City remains a walkable and safe hub of culture, commerce, and education. Escape on a half-day countryside adventure to Montmorency Falls & stop at a popular Chocolaterie for ice-cream. Enjoy lunch with a superb view of Perce Rock, Ile Bonaventure and the village.
- Saint John, New Brunswick- Visit a coastal park full of hiking trails, historical buildings & lookouts. On the return to St. Martins you will see sea caves which the bay’s rising tides have created in the red sandstone.
- The Reversing Falls Rapids in St. John is a phenomenon that you shouldn’t miss. Take a thrilling walk on the glass Skywalk, 120 feet above the water and jutting 24 feet past the cliff’s edge, for the most spectacular views.
- Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island) - Drive past Prince Edward Island's stunning north seascapes, verdant farmlands, tiny villages and bustling harbors along Blue Heron Drive. Tour the Anne of Green Gables Museum, then set off for Cavendish, the old farm site that inspired Montgomery's first novel, Anne of Green Gables.
Best time to cruise
For spectacular views of autumn foliage in New England and Canada, take these cruises during September and October.