Explore exotic locations spread across five islands with postcard-worthy waterfalls, volcanoes and some of the world’s most stunning sunny beaches. The ‘Big island’ is known for Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and it is the home to the longest volcanic eruption in recorded history. With fabulous resorts, it caters both to those who crave adventure and to those looking for luxury. Norwegian cruise line’s 7 night cruises sail year-round from Honolulu, and visit 4 major Hawaiian islands. Book your Hawaii cruise via 24x7Cruise.com & rest assured that Hawaii’s legendary beauty & history will deliver all you expected and more.
Top things to do in Hawaii
- Glass Bottom boat Dolphin Adventure - Kona’s largest glass bottom boat will help you see some of the playful and fun dolphins. Enjoy the incredible natural environment, with humpback whales, green sea turtles, manta rays, sharks and more. The naturalist sailing with you will give his insights on the animals and their interactions. On the way back, relax and view a nice hula show as snacks are served.
- Gourmet Volcano Adventure - Enjoy an exclusive journey around the Kilauea Volcano with a small crew to experience the rainforest and its highlights, such as lava tubes, native birds, amazing trees and flowers. And sip fresh Hawaiian grown coffee as well as take back some of the world- class wine and chocolate pairings that will delight your taste buds.
- Paradise Cove Luau – Orchid Buffet or Drums of the Pacific Luau - You can’t miss out on a luau experience during your cruise vacation to Hawaii. This excursion gives you the chance to spend some time on a private 12-acre beach estate. Authentic Hawaiian food, vibrant native entertainment and the island spirit will be the highlights of this party.
- Luau Kalamaku & Plantation Tour - Explore a 100 acre plantation on a narrow-gauge train. Then, travel to a historic sugar plantation where Hula dancers, fire poi ball twirlers, traditional fire knife dancing and storytelling come together for a once-in- a-lifetime experience.
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden - Enjoy the picturesque view of the Hawaii Botanical Garden. It is the only Botanical Garden in the world located on an ocean, filled with waterfalls, streams, Heliconia flowers and more. And explore the interesting and colorful species of its’ unique Bird House.
When to visit
The weather is always good in the Hawaii islands because of their proximity to the equator. Temperatures don’t vary drastically from season to season here. In summer months, daytime high temperatures range from mid to upper 80s. In the winter months, daytime highs average from the upper 70s to the lower 80s.